A reader asked to list which books I will be reviewing in the weeks to come. Here they are! I should have them all by the end of the week, and then I can decided which to begin reading!
- Lent and Easter in the Domestic Church by the Fourniers
- Celebrating the Church Year with Young Children by Joan Halmo
- A Yearbook of Seasons and Celebrations by Joanna Bogle
- Beginning at Home: The Challenge of Christian Parenthood by Mary Perkins, et al.
- A Continual Feast by Evelyn Bitz
- Feast Day Cookbook by Catherine Burton
- Book of Feasts and Seasons by Joanna Bogle
- Handbook of Christian Feasts and Customs by Francis Weiser (thanks, Dawn!)
Most of these are RC. I've been (casually) looking for a good book that follows the church seasons and liturgical year through music (classical and/or folk). Any music majors out there who can help? Also, are there any Lutheran resources for feast day celebrations anywhere?